We all have that friend, the one who owns every nail polish known to womankind, the one who teaches us the best bronzer for our skin tone, who teaches us that you should never walk out of your house without perfume. Ok, so in my life, I have a few of these girls, and might be guilty myself of having a beauty closet that rivals my shoe closet! Luckily for us, these are the EASIEST girls to shop for! Budget friendly items are easier to find within the beauty world and you can go wild with creativity!
Erica of PS- I Made This, shared the idea of wrapping fabric and ribbon in the same color pallete of 4-5 beauty products, such as nail polishes, lip glosses, and hair accessories in red, gold, silver or your bff’s fave color. Cute, cheap, and chic! For those of us without the DIY gene, there are 20 options below to get you started!
1. Brighton Rock Lipstick, Topshop, $16.
2. Peppermint Bark Shower Gel & Lip Gloss Duo, Philosophy at Sephora, $18.
3. Twirl Fragrance, Kate Spade at Sephora, $65.
4. Candy Cane Shower Gel, Lotion, and Balm Set, Philosophy at Nordstrom, $22.
5. Love Your Lips Balm, Forever 21, $1.80.
6. Laguna Bronzer, Nars at Barneys, $32. *
7. Lip & Cheek Color, Forever 21, $3.80.
8. Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer, Sephora, $28.
9. Dial-a-Shimmer Lotion, Victoria Secret, $12 or 3 for $24.
10. Some Beauty to Love Benefit Pack, Sephora, $29.
11. Bobbi Brown Sultry Eye Palette, Nordstrom, $45.
12. Sigma Profession 12 piece Makeup Brush Set, Amazon, $79.
13. Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Perfume with Charm, Nordstrom, $50.
14. Under the Mistletoe Lip Shine Set, Philosophy at Sephora, $20.
15. Boom Boom Pow Polish, Deborah Lippmann at Barneys, $20.
16. Naked Eye Shadow Palette, Urban Decay, $44.
17. Leopard Print Hair Paddle, Amazon, $12.99.
18. Drying Lotion, Mario Badescu, $17. *
19. EOS Lip Balm Trio, Amazon, $9.99.
20. NARS Polishes
a. Full Metal Jacket, Barneys, $16.
b. Arabesque, Barneys, $16.
Hope you find a few things for that gorgeous bestie of yours, and maybe one or two things for yourself! * Personally, I could not live without my NARS Laguna Bronzer, and Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. These are two items I use daily and anyone would love! I’m also a big fan of beauty packages, like the ones above from Philosophy. The scents are seasonally and yummy and are a great deal to get multiple items for the price of one!